TheFlatts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Townshipping >.< LISTEN PLEASE

2 posters

Go down

Townshipping >.< LISTEN PLEASE Empty Townshipping >.< LISTEN PLEASE

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 pm

cmwobst123 Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 18:09

I did not ask any more players to move to my town, prf asked me if he could see my town. I said yes. he asked if he could build a house. i said yes, but you have to buy the plots.

Admin Fri 15 Jun 2012 - 11:08

I understand but as honest as you may be I read the logs and stating back you said my town this and my town that. You made it as if hey join my town pay my rents and ultimately every person who firsts wants a plot they are not charged for rent.

For this reason plots are largely made for customization. There should be a block limit but I do not want to break the contents of creativity. What you have offered was homes you made for people who wanted 'Their' homes installed not made for them.

If you can't be nice and make a plot for a individual to their liking then why promote your town to them make them pay you and get basically nothing. You can sell land they can freebuild something for the town....not for a home.

The simple fact that plots are made and sold if for customization for towns like statues and areas for parks and whatnot. Its what keeps the town moving and getting better. Not a scam....

You have been unbanned but knowing your attitude coming off in this message I doubt you'll even read this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theflatts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Townshipping >.< LISTEN PLEASE Empty Re: Townshipping >.< LISTEN PLEASE

Post  ApplePix Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Sounds good to me hun. The towns and your people will benefit from all the movement and also make way for more fun and games.

Hugs AP~
ApplePix
ApplePix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum